Girls, how important is it to you for a man to be assertive? How much do you want a man to make the decisions in a relationship?

For example, I'm a laid back guy and, for the most part, I prefer to let a girlfriend make the decisions, unless I completely disagree with something or it is something I am unwilling to do. That way, she's happy and I'm happy because she's happy.

So how much decision making do you want from a man, do you want someone who makes all the decisions, some equally, lets you make most of the decisions or all the decisions?

• I want a man to make all the decisions.
    0% (0)
  • I want him to make most of the decisions but consult me.
    29% (10)
  • I want us to make decisions together.
    63% (22)
  • I want to make most of the decisions with some input from him
    3% (1)
  • I want to make all of the decisions.
    5% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, how important is it to you for a man to be assertive?
    It is not important at all.

How much do you want a man to make the decisions in a relationship?

E. I want to make all the decisions

This seems like the ideal for me as I can do what I want without compromising or having to deal with his input.

However I don't really care as he can make whatever decisions I will still just do what I want. E just is less of a hassle.

What Girls Said 10

• I've always believed balance is key in a relationship, and this is just another example where I think balance is best. I'd like a man to have input, compromise, be open-minded, and have a decision in mind. I expect the same out of myself. It's fair that sometimes a decision has to be made and the guy doesn't have a preference. I wouldn't mind making the decision then.

• I would hope that a relationship is 50/50. It would be very uncomfortable dating someone that makes all or most of the decisions while I don't have a voice.

• 50/50 i don't want to have to make all the decisions, nor would i want to make decisions that he doesn't agree with. input from both parties is whats best.

• I'm a little too easy going so I like when he finds stuff for us both then we pick from those things together.

• I'll make most of the decisions, but let him think he's making some. ;)

• For me, not that important, since I'm dominant.

• Completely balanced.

Things go wrong when balance is out of whack.

• I want to make decisions with him.

• We woman like a mean that can lead. But to a certain point. Sometimes deside together but we want a man to lead us a bit. And just makes us feel like everything is under control.

• While I’d like for us to make decisions together, there’s nothing sexier than a man with an assertive disposition who gets shit done.