Important! Was it a jerk move to ask a girl I just meet if she squats?

To be honest its a deal breaker for me for a girl not to be squating. I want that squat physique in a girl.

• I was wrong in asking
  • done the right thing since its a deal breaker
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say its rude or that you were a jerk but you definitely could of introduced the question a little differently. Maybe ask if she likes to work out to start with
    OR if a nice ass is that much of a deal breaker you could of even checked out her ass out BEFORE you started talking to her haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if that is part of your screening process, you are your own boss. Never think you are shallow or a jerk for going after what you want.

• Thanks for the encouragement

What Girls Said 7

• Disrespectful, rude, and makes you look like your main priority is ass. Turn-off

• Thanks for being honest, but it wasn't the first sentence said but rather something after speaking for like 5min

• I definitely think it was a jerk move! But at least you showed your true colors, so she knows what kind of guy you are, to an extent of course. But just like one of the guys said, think about it in reversed situations. What if i asked you about having a huge dick? lol You think a small dick isn't a deal breaker for me? Well it is a deal breaker for me but I'm not inconsiderate and not rude so I would never ask that! Go to a gym and find a girl there. That'll save you time :)

• That just makes you two faced... at least he's upfront... i rather have a dude like that on my side then a girl who strings a guy along to then just blow him off because he doesn't have a massive python...

Sicko

• @TripleAce Some woman wouldn't. I'll change dick to "being good in bed" then. So its not such a touchy subject. Sex is an important factor in any relationship, being sexually compatible is a deal breaker, amongst other things, which is what I was saying but I used the word dick instead cause it made it more relatable to what he was asking, kind of lol

• Just so you know, squats aren't the best or fastest way to getting a shapely butt.

• Don't know what the girl did but I would seriously just turn you down because of that. I want someone to like me for me, not only my butt.

• I'm a little confused bc if the physique is what matters then you can just check out her ass and get your answer, so I guess its the fact that she squats that you have to have.

Its kind of rude but ehh who cares.

• I wouldn't continue talking to someone who asked me that.

• Ask away sir.

What Guys Said 7

• That's like a girl asking a guy if she has a huge dick.
    Of course, we'd all lie and say it's 8 inches.
    But yeah.

• did you ask seriously or was it relevant to the conversation topic at hand and you threw it in as a joke?

• Its cool. With the right girl, she will just see it as you being a smart ass and probably rebutle with something fun and interesting

Challenging her is a good thing... real women will be able to handle it

• Lol. Just lol.

• You could probably be smoother by casually asking her if she works out or goes to the gym or something.

• I would start on the topic of exercise first, but it's not wrong to want somebody in shape as long as you are in shape too

• this kinda goes with the dont be stupid rule