How to french kiss?

I am 14 years old and my boyfriend and I have already kissed a lot and we both agreed we think it is time to french kiss. Please tell me where to put my hands, how to do it, and how to use my tongue! Please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• This is cute...

When french kissing you can have your hands

1. on his shoulders

2. one on his shoulder, one on his hip

3. wrap your arms around his neck

4. one hand on his cheek and the other around his neck

Ways to mve your tongue are

1. massage his tongue with yours

2. rub your tongue against his

3. playfully guide your tongue around his lips and tongue

Try not to be nervous because the more I like the guy the more nervous I get which makes the kiss worse. It's good cause I'm assuming he's never done this before either so neither of you will know what to expect.

Just make yourself comfortable and let whatever comes natrually flow. You'll find your hands in all the right places and your tongue doing all the right things if you don't think about it too much and just go with the flow.

• Best answer right here!

• I totally agreee with you...

the first time I made out with my boyfriend omgsh I was so nervous for like the first 5 seconds..

but then it all just kinda..went into place...

haha now thts all we do and I'm the one the normally starts it :D

just have fun with it

• This answer has helped me soooo much! this is definately the best answer!

What Guys Said 1

• Props for not rushing in.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I'm sorry but I had to laugh. I have been doing that since I was like 11 years old, and french kissing is the same as a peck to me anymore. I am 14 and a half by the way... I don't think you guys should say: We will french kiss for .576 seconds on this the 21st of May or anything.. you have to do it in the moment..

As for where to put your hands and stuff put them where it looks comfortable.. you might as well make out.

• Since you were 11? That doesn't sound so good on ur part?

• Yeah, I see you are trying to put other people down but rushing in to things only make you look bad! She is asking for help, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but don't put other people down just because they didn't start making out at 11!

• So, you're 14, but aged 18-24???

• Put your hands where they want to go and just lean in and kiss him and just go with the flow.

• Once you start french kissing you would know what to do because you would get into the moment!!