Would you care or not really?
(Also how do I gain XPER?)
- No, that's weird.45% (39)41% (32)43% (71)Vote
- Of course, It wouldn't matter to me.39% (34)31% (24)35% (58)Vote
- Depends how much I like them.16% (14)28% (22)22% (36)Vote
Would you care or not really?
(Also how do I gain XPER?)
It wouldn't matter to me. My criteria for dating somebody has far more to do with if I think they will be a good fit (for both of us), if they will treat me well, and if they will be loyal. Outside of that, sexual preferences are not a big issue for me.
Vote 'B' - I'm perfectly ok with it just as long as she is open about it to me :)
About your earning XPERS
1. Ask questions
2. Provide useful opinions
3. Thus get selected MHO (7 XPERS for that)
4. Get up voted (1 Point when asker up votes you)
5. There are many more, check this out http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper
If I like her and she likes me what is the problem.
I've never liked someone who wasn't heterosexual, but I don't think it'd bother me.
As long as she's with me, thinks I'm hot stuff, and wants to be monogamous, I'm cool.
Well I am purely heterosexual and I'm attracted to the FEMALE BODY, but obviously personality matters as well.
If they're okay with that, that's fine, although if you are planning a long-term monogamous sexually exclusive relation then the initial sexual orientation matters only to define whether you match the preference or not.
No, that's just not for me.
Sure I wouldn't care that much, I would just expect them to not sleep around, I don't wanna catch jack.
I'm always hesitant to date bisexuals because being bisexual doubles the chances of infidelity (and its pretty much the same deal with pansexuals). But if she could prove to me that 1. She is loyal and trustworthy, and 2. She is completely satisfied with me only and will never require the other sex to feel fulfilled, i might give her a chance.
I would date her.
That's impossible, different genders contradict each other.
Isn't liking every gender bisexual? There are too many sexualities it's confuding
I know some pansexual women, and to me they didn't behave/act any different than bisexual women do, although they seemed less focused on looks. Granted, I prefer to date straight women, but if a bi or pan girl was worth it I would still date her.
I don't care who the girl finds attractive, but if she actually labels herself pansexual, her politics might be a bit too woo-woo for my taste.
You mean bisexual.
Absolutely not no
No, that's called bisexual lol.
I don't mind that she is attracted to all the genders and orientations, just as long as she is faithful to me.
I don't understand what that means. Seeing how there is only two genders, that person would just be bisexual. I guess you'd be throwing in transgender, but I still see them as girls are guys.
I used to be against being with bisexual girl but that would be hypocritical of me. That being said, I don't care for the girls that like to play it up and think they can act on it because that what they think most guys would like.
Nope I won't date any pansexual
Yeah sure, but I voted depends because that's how it is for any girl. Depends on how much I like her in terms of if I want to date her or not.
Sure thing, no problem with it basically.
This is how you gain Xper:
- Signup +10
- Login per day +5
- Set Relationship Status +5
- Set Occupation +5
- Upload Custom Avatar +5 (first time only)
- GirlsAskGuys Anniversary +25
- Birthday +25
- If you are Followed by another member +1
- Ask a Question +1
- Question is shared on social more than 10 times +10
- When you select Most Helpful Opinion for each gender for your Question +1 (+2 for selecting a MHO from both genders)
- Question is featured by the system (you will receive a message for this) +4
- Share your Opinion on a myTake +1
- myTake is Promoted (you will receive a message; blue/pink lightbulb) +50
- myTake is Featured (you will receive a message for this) +150
-myTake is shared on social more than 10 times +10
- Share your Opinion on a Featured myTake +1
- myTake gets more than 5 Followers +5
- Connect Facebook Account +50
- Connect Google+ Account +50
- Share your Opinion on a Question +1
- You got Most Helpful Award +7
- The Question Asker/myTake Owner upvotes your opinion +1
- Share your Opinion on a Featured Question +1
- Vote on a Featured Poll +2
- Top 2 MHO% users of the week +100
Personally, I don't think I could do it. It would just be a worry.
No, I have my orientations. And I am not comfy by the thought of my man liking other me too, etc. I couldn't handle that, to be honest. For me that gender sexuality is getting overboard anyway, so many different names for things and all. I do not support it, nor do I hate on it; it's simply not my ground. And I don't wanna get into it. People are people to me, regardless of their struggles and lives. They are still as vulnerable and human as I am.
But when it comes to romantic relationships, I am picky. Straight as an arrow. End of story. And I wanna be respected for that, as I respect the choice of the peeps around me.
Noo, the fact that a man might like another man is the biggest turn off I can think of, go on and call me close minded but I like manly men and I don't my men to think that way.
A heterosexual male is my preference. I'm fairly open-minded to other life factors but there's a line that has been drawn. Usually guys have no preference of women sexualities anyway. You are young, which is suggestive of some teenagers going through different phases, it may be safer not to label yourself at this stage as you may have a definitive preference of sexuality. Not saying pansexual isn't real, I'm taking youth into account.
I don't understand why people find pansexuality so weird or gross. Relax, y'all. Sexuality is a spectrum. They're into the full gambit.
I don't have an issue with that so I would date a pansexual.
No but not because it's weird; I have religious adversion
I identify as pansexual, but it's easier to say that I am bi to most people. I would definitely date another similar person :)
No off I question their std history
Pansexual? Thats weird.
I'm not a devout Christian but I am Christian enough to not be okay with that
I was going to vote No, but I don't think it's weird. It's just not for me, but I don't care or judge what others do.
no that would be weird
I'm not a pan.