If your friends say that a girl you like is a slut?

And she says she hasn't done anything wrong in her life, and they are liars. My friends have no proof, other than shit talking. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• you prove them wrong by continuing to date her and eventually they'll look so stupid when they realise that theyre talking shit.
    by the way, this could also most likely be jealousy.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's no way to know for sure

Contrary to popular belief the most beautiful girls often have lower partner counts. Whenever you hear about a girl who was really slutty, its usually an average-slightly above average girl 5/10-6/10.

Also if she gives off a party girl vibe, that could be an indicator.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Do you have proof she isn't? How do you know who she's sleeping with?

• Deep research!!!
    But damn in the end we all sluts, if you in to her, you can change her man or not, its not about how many d***s she had inside her, probably you have more meters of vagina running through your penis, than she had meters of penis running through her vagina you get me?

But If i was in your position I'd probably do a deep research in to her past, or just get to know her to see what she says about it. But in the end I'm very obsessive with girl that I like.

• If you like her, her past shouldn't matter to you.
    But your future together should.

(With the exeption of her being a psychopathic serial killer)

• Tell them you don't approve of that kind of talk and for them to stop if they don't want to lose your friendship.