I had the chance to sleep with someone else during a relationship, is it bad that I was tempted?

As I said tempted , it did not happen. I know that it seems weird to say it out loud but I guess it was a sign of weakness on my part. I appreciate the comments either way

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's good that you resisted and didn't do it. Imagine what you would have become if you cheated? You wouldn't be able to walk with your head up anyone and it would reduce the dating pool because not everyone wants to date reformed cheaters.

• For the future, if you keep finding yourself nearly tempted, I would suggest you break up.

Most Helpful Guy

• No at all. On the contrary, it is good that you resisted the temptation! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it is. If you feel tempted to do things like that then you don't respect and love your partner enough.

• let's think about this for a second.
    .
    yes.

• Well yes its bad, If you think about cheating on someone you're in a relationship with you probably shouldn't be in the relationship...

• Mm it's probably bad that you actually thought about it. At least you didn't act upon it dude

• Yes, I consider it bad. If I ever felt tempted to sleep with someone while being in a relationship, I'd end it.

• It's bad if either partner gets tempted by somebody else because you should only have eyes for your partner.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it means you don't love her as much as you should.

• Bad for who?