Girls would you date a 2 years younger teen during your teen years if he was mature and serious?

i heard that teen girls are usually interested in older guys but could they date a younger one?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• ... My boyfriend is two years younger than me. We've been together since high school. Officially. Unofficially since middle school lol

So... Yes, I would date younger :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I went to school that shit was a nono.

What Girls Said 8

• I never could. The ones my age were immature enough. I shudder to think what someone younger would have been like.

• how do you define immature? just curious...
      I'm asking this cause I would like to know what you think was your behavior back then in their eyes
      from my recollection of teen years girls were way less serious than boys and that is no exaggeration...

• Unable to commit, unable to have a conversation, only interested in sex for his own pleasure, more concerned with his hobbies than spending time with his girlfriend, unable to make compromises, emotional blackmail for sex, etc.

• that is the attitude of an asshole
      I'm not talking about that...
      but thanks for clarifying

• I voted no. Guys generally mature later than girls so if he would be two years younger it would probably be a big difference maturity wise. I have never liked a younger guy and I don't think I could because I do see them as children and it feels weird. I mean, he would be 14..

• When I was a teen I never took people in the class under mine seriously, and I used to think they were all kids so nooo

• I could do one year maybe but not 2 which I know is weird but im about to go to college and I couldn't do the long distance thing forever

• If he's in my school then definitely NO, but if not then I can think about it.

• haha why not in school?

• 😩😩 god even in my twenties i guess I'll never understand girls lol...

• LOL better try not.. We can be really unpredictable at times... :P

• It's a pretty big age gap when you're those ages. You mature a lot in a very short space of time. I'm 20 now and I'd consider dating an 18 year old, but last year even I wouldn't have wanted to date someone who was 17

• I dated a guy who was a sophomore when I was a senior, way back when... :D

• When I was a teen I wouldn't have dated 2 years younger. 1 year younger then maybe but 2 years seemed like so much younger when I was a teen and I think most people can agree.

Now that I'm in my mid 20's 2 years younger is nothing. Hell, I'll date a guy up to 4 years younger.

What Guys Said 0