Would you break up with a girl if she does this?

Hi! I slept in the house of my new boyfriend for the first time and we started to drinking.

Usually I can drink and I am ok but I haven't eat very well in 2 days so I threw up in all his bed and in the floor of his room. He had to clean everything.

I am very ashamed and our relationship is not very solid yet. I don't know how to fix it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't break up over that but it would make me question if I can date a girl who drinks so much she pukes everywhere, it might be more like having a pet than a girlfriend if she does irresponsible shit like that, so if I see any other signs of her acting like an animal it will be over.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he would break up with you because you got sick so it was understandable. And that he would clean it up for you shows he at least cares. Don't worry about it to much but maybe consider not drinking, or at least drinking less. There's no reason to drink to the point of getting drunk that's just silly. If her cares for you he wouldn't mind, my boyfriend once plunged one of my poops for me, so that was nice. xD

What Guys Said 3

• Since it was the first time, I don't think I'd go as far as 'breaking up' with her. But I wouldn't really appreciate it if she continues getting dead drunk like that quite often.

• Hell no. Break up? Is this how disposable people treat each other in relationships that a breakup is on the table for just this?

If he breaks up with you over that he's a piece of flying monkey shit.

• Well, that sucks but I'm sure he'll get over it. I guess try not to get like that too often, otherwise it'll get really annoying.

What Girls Said 1

• You can try to clean the puke for starters... just apologize... I don't it would matter to much because it's not like you cheated on him. with someone... I think you puked because you didn't eat anything just had drinks...