Wasn't asked on the trip?

My boyfriends mom and step dad are hisiting my boyfriend for 3 nights 4 days in ga from where we live in pa they are flying and his younger brother is going. I have been with him for 4 years and i plan on moving in with him after i save up more money but i find it odd that i have been with him for 4 years and i used to see his family every week and they didn't even think to ask me if i wanted to go with them. Is that odd to you guys? I mean you think they would consider me. I have a few days vacation time left.

What Guys Said 1

• it's his family. if he wants you to come, that's his decision. and if he forgot, it's not your place to invite yourself. it's really not a big deal.

• I mean i have been dating him for 4 years and we plan on spending the rest of our lives together
      I dont think its weird to ask if i can join. Thats what his family did so certainly his own girlfriend should be able to

• Sorry typo i meant 13 hours my bad lol

• never mind... i figured out what you meant by the 23 hours part

What Girls Said 1

• It was probably a family thing, that's why they didn't want you there. Don't feel bad about it, I am sure that there is nothing against you.

• Right but i haven't seen him in 5 months it would ne different if i saw him everyday. Dont you think as grown adults after 4 years a girlfriend should be considered part of the family and that even if they dont want me their my own boyfriend would?

• I meam what is gonna happen when i move in with him and they visit can i not be there they are going to have to get used to the fact that im not going anywhere and we are spending the rest of our lives together so i am family to him