Would you tell your "crush" how you feel even if they're in relationship?

Under whatever circumstances

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Depends..

Most Helpful Guy

• It has happened to me before. I crush on the person, then learn they are in a relationship (I find it impossible to know about someone in a relationship then crush on them).
    When that happens to me, I kind of want to tell them, but I hold back and stop myself unless it somehow gets around to me basically needing to tell them. I don't want to cause uneeded drama and tension, and that is a very good way for her to totally reject and stay away from you.

So I just friendzone myself usually, and just keep living life. It sucks, but it is what it is. Knowing that they are in a relationship or crushing on someone else often deters my crush and gives me a reason to stop crushing/ move on after some time.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is in a 'Relationship,' it is Best from the Rest to keep all eyes ahead now, @Ashnesh. He is taken and two birds of a feather with another female.
    And even if he was a free bird and under no one's wing, it is 'Best' to start off as friends and see here, dear, where it takes you before you tell him anything about your feelings.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Nope, unless she heavily hinted to me she was not happy, and wanted to leave for me.

Otherwise, when a girl is in a relationship, I can sort of have a crush on her maybe, but in the end she is immediately downgraded to a friends only status.

• Yes i would, i have done it once i was madly in love though

• that would not be the best time so no :D i will however if there is a chance and she is single

• Honesty is the best policy

What Girls Said 2