How do I tell my 'friend' I love him?

I first started talking to this guy 6 months ago. After about 2 months of meeting him i asked about us actually being 'officiall' and he just said we was two people enjoying each others company, and that there was no need to complicate things any more that what they already are. (thing between us are extremly complicated cause of certain circumstances) Well we have been 'friends' for 6 months now and we have even started introducing each other as girlfriend and boyfriend, My only problem is i am a hopless romantic and have fallen head over heels for him and i ain't to sure if it is to early to tell him i love him! i know i do as how i feel about it there is no words that could explain it apart from i would do anything so i didn't have to spend the rest of my life without him!!! But even if it ain't to early to tell him i love him, how do you tell you 'Friend' you love them?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you are trying to tell your friend that you love him, make sure that you are tactful about it. A lot of girls are very blunt, but you want to make sure that you are using your head and that you are trusting your instincts. Don't blurt it out in front of all of his friends or anyone else really, just think before you act.

Learning how to tell your friend that you love him isn't easy. It's actually one of the hardest things in the world to do, but girl, if you are in love, cherish it.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't mention the L word just yet, however as you aren't official yet there is no harm in letting him know you have strong feelings for him

What Girls Said 0