Guys, if your girlfriend just told you that she's bisexual, what would be your first thought about it?

• WTF she's talking about?
  • Great! now i can have threesomes!
  • What if she likes chicks more than me, will she cheat on me?
  • hmm that sounds not good, i should break up with her and should date a straight girl
  • None of the above, then what it is?
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I answered for my boyfriend and it's "B". I'm definitely straight and if I ever discovered I was bi, he would never ever break up with me for such thing. It's not always easy to talk about it and I don't think we should hold it against someone.
    I answered B because my boyfriend sometimes mention the fact that he wants to have a threesome with another woman. The problem is that I can't imagine doing it with another woman. So me coming out as bi would be like heaven to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• both C & D and then i'll break up with her... lol by the way your question is awesome and to answer it properly i must confess that its best to stay away from women so i keep myself away from them in the 1st place and avoid women at work as much as i can... hell i did the same in college and school :P... the only thing u should keep in mind my friend is that having sex and falling in love are two different things ... sex is temporary pleasure love is eternal... i'd like to tell you something, i have always loved one girl since 9th grade but even today we are friends not that she never gave me signs but i still could never tell my feelings to her and now i'm over her... my advise to you and all other guys would be focus on your damn career earn loads of money (hell women these days focus more on career than family and relationships, than men ) and personally those men who can't live a life w/o a woman in his life is a weak pu$$y and might as well end his misery... if you wanna call yourself independent the first step to it is to be self sufficient and not depending on anyone else in life... trust me just when you will start to trust and let your guard down your entire life will be destroyed by so called love of yours all it takes is a divorce to loose half of your crap and sometimes ending up homeless (remember life is about yourself not about others... earn loads of money, pamper yourself, stay healthy stay fit and above all love yourself only and a dog if possible or a gun... cause in the event of danger or when the going gets tough neither will turn their backs on you bro :P ) LOVE BETRAYS AND KILLS Remember That

What Girls Said 2

• I asked the boyfriend, he says that he didn't give a shit.

• how about "Ok, I accept that"

• I regret i couldn't add that option but in this case voting B also means they accepting her.

What Guys Said 11

• So she finds girls attractive too? So what? She clearly decided that she wants to be with me.

I'd ask her why she's telling me. Does she just wants me to know because it's part of who she is, or she wants to fuck girls on the side? Is she poly?

It doesn't really invoke a reaction, just a lot of possible questions.

• Bye Bye. I be more upset I wasn't told up until now we are in an established relationship.

• "Um... okay."
    Last two girls i've dated have been bi. Hell it seems like most single girls are these days.
    It doesn't mean they are going to cheat any more than if they were streight, so it doesn't bother me in the least.

• yes, but you have low risk of cheating with a straight girl, if u couldn't give what she wants to a bi girl she will probably go for another chick.

• If you can't give a girl what she wants there's a chance she'll cheat. Roughly the same chance as a man cheating.
      Sure perhaps she really wants to be in a relationship with a girl not a guy, and she's making do with you... but the same happens with othr factors. Perhaps she wants a rich doctor and you're just a placeholder till she spots one.
      Perhaps she likes guys who are really dominant in the bedroom, or really passive and you dont fit the box.
      I really dont see that it's that much more complicated. You work or you dont.
      By all means have a conversation with the lass, about it. Open judgment free comunication is always the way forward. Voice your concerns. But in the end, if a girl is the sort to cheat and lie, she will regardless of her sexual proclivities.

• I would think "she wants to explore women and Im not into open relationships so this relationship is going to end soon "

• As long as she understood that cheating is still cheating, regardless of gender, then I would be fine with it.

• The relationship would end immediately.

• When I found out I didn't think it was a big deal.

• Well, to be honest, i would respect her and then would ask some questions about her adventures e_e

• OK it's fine as long as you're happy with me

• Id feel like I have more competition but if I trust her (and i do if i'm dating her) then I wouldn't worry too much.

• None of the above. I'd be fine about it, I wouldn't care.

I can't believe the majority voted D, why is everyone homophobic?