Secretly taking photos of your crush?

Creepy or Romantic?
I have seen many movies, from the early 2000's and 90's where a guy would take pictures of the girl he is in love with, secretely.
Nowadays thats "creepy" but back then it seemed so romantic!
Have you ever secretely taken photos of your crush or love?
At 1:43 in the video you can see what i mean...
here is an example of what i am talking about

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends whether your romantic affection is mutual or not.

If your crush has not reciprocated your affection - then yes, this is very very creepy and she probably would not be impressed with you taking secret photos of her. She could interpret that as an invasion of her privacy, or literal stalking.

If your romantic affections have been reciprocated, then there isn't too much problem as long as you show her at least some of the photos to show her what you are trying to capture. (She might think you are trying to catch something pervy on camera).

Ultimately, you need to address the reason that you feel it important to capture these photos secretly. Perhaps it gives you a feeling of possessiveness over her, or maybe you feel that you gain a closer connection in some way...

Dude, if you like the girl, you should just approach her and talk to her and get her number, take her on a few dates and become her boyfriend. Going down the route you are taking is not the path to a) feeling like a man, b) getting good romantic experience or c) getting the girl.

Good luck man!

• haha, i have never done this but! i like the idea of romantics and the feeling you get looking at your crushes photo, thanks for the thoughtful insight

• Women are constantly fearful about men. They are looking for reasons to think a guy is creepy a lot of the time, it's a self defence mechanism.

I would consider the female first, always. Seriously, put her comfort and happiness first and ideas like this won't come into your mind.

I've seen you comment to girls who have told you that it is creepy and you have asked: "Why? what if he told you it was so he could admire your beauty, and always have you with him".

So this is the deal bro - women want to feel like women. They want to feel like the weaker, more emotional one in the partnership. When you say things like what you did - it gives women a sense of power in the interaction which actually makes them feel very uncomfortable.

The woman wants to be the one to be romantic and soppy, and they don't want to hear you say things like that until you have been dating for 3 MONTHS. Seriously. Take my advice, be a strong, james bond type man - you will get laid.

The movies lie - believe

• i will honor those wise words bro
      thank you!

What Girls Said 19

• I wouldn't classify it as creepy, though I would not be able to give my personal opinion without it happening to me. I believe the reasoning behind most women's "creepy" remarks would probably be on the simple fact that people these days have so much technology that it is almost guaranteed for that "secret photo" to wind up on the internet somewhere. I know that if my photos ended up on the internet then I would be slightly pissed off.

• Yeah it wouldn't be uploaded to the Internet

• In that case, depending on if I knew the person taking my photo, I don't think I would have a huge issue.

• Lol, I did it before. I don't really care. As long as it's a flattering picture of me that they are taking then it's aight with me. What's creepy is making a collage of photos of that persons face from photos you've taken or making them your wallpaper on your phone (which with the latter I have done before - not my proudest moment). That stuffs creepy, but taking a photo to admire their beauty or handsomeness is fine to me. It's like when girls have celebrity crushes and they have posters of that person all over their wall. So many girls have done this and many young girls continue to do this to this day. Yet, it's not considered creepy just because they are a celebrity. I think it's not creepy and I feel the same should apply to a crush. If you take it just so you can have a reminder of what their face looks like once in a while it's not a problem. People need to find a better definition of what 'creepy' really is.

• haha thank you!
      yeah phone back grounds and giant pposters are a bit much, i would like to have something simple like a little picture in my wallet lol! :)

• First off, that guy is quite good looking and the girl is so beautiful 😍 The song is quite nice too ahah

Well, it can be creepy if the guy/girl does it too obvious in real life. If I'm not mistaken this is actually a movie so it isn't that bad either. I've had people did it to me, and vice versa.

• Never, and never will. Too much risk and a pic of my crush won't help. You can always find pics on social media tho lol

I can't deny I like to look at those pics where we are together, but meh, fuck him.

Not creepy, not romantic, just meh.

• This is the cutest song and video.

I still think it's extremely creepy unless you are already involved with the person. I simply wouldn't want an infatuated stranger taking pictures of me every day/week.

• Nah if you kind of knew them...
      Like in the video lol 😍😍😍

I love this song and video!

• if she took my photo, i would cry and cuddle her to death lol!
      cuddle is also code for sex lol! ;)

• Haha, I bet so! XD

• I don't think that's cool at all, I think it's a bit of an invasion of privacy, all though I understand that if you're in public there isn't much you can do about people taking your photo.

• most girls dont think so :(
      haha i think its sweet, but i can see how it can be creepy or whatever else

• i1093.photobucket.com/.../neat-spiderman.gif

Once wished I had binoculars to check out a crush better Junior Year in HS.

Lol But I wouldn't be interested in photos like that.

• It's creepy ! I did it before and I'm not proud. I burst laughing whenever I remember myself trying to take photos or sending ones from a mutual friend's phone or laptop...
    *sigh* I was very young xD but I regret nothing !

• haha! so its ok if girls do it :p
      its ok, it was creeper love <3

• No ! it's not okay :v I did it secrety , without getting caught.
      it's just weird almost stalker-like. It may make the other person fee uncomfortable and repulsive towards you.
      and Yes My love was a little creepy... I had pictures... a bunch of them xD but no more now ! it's still love though ^^

• lol awwww i think its sweet, but i would never take photos of my crush, i would be to obvious lol!
      i will just admire her in person :)
      i can't wait to see her tomorrow! i am gonna talk to her <3

• Uh.. maybe it's a cultural thing. I can't remember one Hollywood movie from that era in which it was portrayed as romantic to be secretly taken pictures of by a complete stranger.

• probably, American people can't do romance well lol

• Lol I can sense the sarcasm 😆

• No! :p i wasn't be sarcastic i promise :)

• Dude, I feel like having a movie marathon with you now.😎

And, this guy did that to me. I got upset, lol.

I don't like anyone taking my pics without my permission, unless it's a relative/family.

• I have hahaha. My crush does not have social media so I took a pic of him to show my friend what he looks like.

• okay this guy looks good in this video.. and song is nice too.. could you understand it?

• Not a single word, but i get its about him trying to win that girls approval and surprising her with his love <3

• can you translate it for me lol <3

• LOL.. you are a bad boy. haha.

• I've taken pictures of my boyfriends in the past yeah, but not all stalkerish they were present. I don't know doing it from a distance seems creepy as hell

• they already seem attracted to each other such that it looks okay
    implied consent it seems

i don't remember a time or place where it was considered romantic
    professional photoshoots would be more romantic than that

• I steal FB pic of them... yea

• Creepy especially if they never know that you took it.

• its creepy

• It's creepy

• Yeah, that's pretty creepy.

What Guys Said 10

• One of the things that always cracks me up about romantic movies, particularly romantic comedies, is that a lot of times the guy wins over some out-of-his-league girl with things that would probably prompt a real life girl to get a restraining order. Real life girls don't like persistence from a guy they already turned down once, I don't think.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../sayanything.jpg

• Hollywood! You lied to us!!!
      Just like Adam sandler always gets hot bitches! Like he ugly af!

• I guess it would fit the conventional definition of creepy, but it wouldn't bother me. I think guys and girls are a little different.

As long as she doesn't abuse it, like put it up on the internet, she can enjoy it all she wants. I don't think anybody's ever done that to me, but I'd be rather flattered.

• Creepyish...
    Masturbate to them, multiply that creepiness by 1000%
    Photo shopping yourself into these pictures, creepy by 500%

• It depends how well you know them.

• I've done it once? There was this extremely attractive girl who I saw at this party and my friends, who weren't at the party but was texting me via group messaging, told me to take a picture of her and send it to them, so I did. I mean it is a little creepy, but awhile back this girl took a picture of me secretely but I found out, and I felt flattered more so than creeped out by it.

• How about getting someone to take the photo with both of you init. I have never done it I consider it perverted

• I had girls take pictures of me and honestly I dont think its that creepy. Im actually kinda flattered by it :)

• in india, only hrithik roshan (the guy in the video) can do that and not be jailed for a couple of days for eve teasing

• That is purely crazy. I understand you like the person, but that's just taking it too far.

• Yeah that is creepy, never done it.