Should I pretend to date this guy?

A friend of mine asked me to be his pretend girlfriend in order for him to prove that he can get a girl to like him. I have known he liked me for years already so I am a bit hesistant. Also I am scared rumors will spread and my crush will think I am taken. I don't know what to do!!! I don't want him to be embarrassed but I also don't want for this to be giving him any false hope. What do I do?

I told my other friend my answer was no and she flipped on me. :/ At least I won't have to be afraid of rumors. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. It sounds like a ruse to get you to actually date him. It'll start out just pretend dating, then he'll say you have to hold hands to make it believable, and so on

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you seen Easy A? It ends well, but there's a mess of drama in-between lol.

I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do it. If he wants to prove it he has to work for it like any other guy.

• No that sounds like a drama factory

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him that you would rather not do this. After all, you never know what he's going to share with his guy friends.