When I ask a guy "were does our relationship stand right now?" and he replies "we'll wait and see", should I get worried?

So I've been in an on and off relationship with a guy for the past 3 years. We break up and then get back together and then this cycle repeats itself again and again. After 6 months since we last broke up, we saw each other at a mutual friend's house. Over there, we sat together the whole time we talked about life and made out. After that incedent, he didn't text or call me at all. I was so confused so i texted him after 4 days asking about our status. I asked him if we are together or not and were do we stand right now. After an hour he replied, "we'll wait and see". What does he mean by that. Should i stop talking or seeing him and try to move on or what? Im really confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• This relationship seems to go nowhere, I think you should end it, because you are clinging on each other, not because your really in love. But because you don't have anyone else and don't want to be alone. That's what I think, don't shoot me if I'm wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say he doesn't want a serious commitment but of course enjoys making out with you. If a guy says "wait and see" it can either mean he is unsure how he feels or it can mean he doesn't want you badly enough to commit to you but doesn't want to let you go just yet (he's hanging on until he finds someone he has deeper feelings for). If you asked that question and it was a new relationship and they guy was behaving committed (eg calling you, wanting to spend time with you) then I would tell you he is just unsure how he feels but it is worth waiting for him to work his feelings out. But given your 3 year on and off again relationship I would say he isn't into you enough and you deserve someone who is.

What Guys Said 2

• Your relationship is going nowhere... the fact you keep breaking up and getting back together only to break up again, over a span of three years, shows it won't last.

• I'd say wait and see isn't giving you an answer to right now does it? haha

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have a status again yet. Time to look for someone new