Why Do I Get Told That I Am Really Pretty And Have An Awesome Personality, Yet Never Get Asked Out?

I just don't understand why, please help a chick out.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a very cute young lady, but you are only 14 years old. I know that you want to be grown up and do adult things now but, when you get to be an adult, you'll sometimes wish you were 14 years old. So enjoy this phase while it lasts.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really pretty. Guys often think they dont ave a chance with a pretty girl so dont even try - fear of rejection. They get more confidence when they get older. Also most guys your age probably aren't looking for a serious relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• how old are the guys you're interested in? Basically guys your age are still interested in video games and older guys are interested in older girls.

• Don't worry about it, you're too young yet, I'm sure you'll be asked out soon.

• Because you either don't talk to enough guys, or because 14 year old guys rarely ask out girls.

• I actually am not afraid to talk to guys... I have multiple guy friends and I'm not afraid to talk to any guys even the ones I have crushes on

• Then it's the second thing I said?

• Maybe the guys are too scared to make a move

• Because you're 14. Thats probably a good reason.

• You're 14. Does that answer your question?

• No it doesn't answer my question... Plus other girls who aren't even that pretty get asked out before I do and I don't understand why

• Girls your age always think about this I recommend focusing on something else cause the boys are not focusing on dating right now.

What Girls Said 2

• You're only 14, you really should not be worrying about such things.

• Maybe they think you're too good for them.