How do YOU know when you like someone?

Please be detailed! I think I'm starting to like this guy but since I've only had crushes (no relationships) it's hard to tell if my feelings are more than just a crush. I'm not sure if I'm making sense but the way I'm starting to feel about him seems like more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the butterflies around them and I really want to get to know them on a deeper level, I'm interested in hearing what they've got to say. It's the level of enthusiasm.

Most Helpful Girl

• • I get super jelly when he pays more attention to other girls, flirts with other girls.
    • He's on my mind more than anyone else and I can't get him out of it.
    • My mood often depends on how he treats me that day. Like, if he compliments me, I'm super happy for the rest of the day.
    • When I listen to music, I associate it with him, majority of songs make me think about him.
    • I daydream a lot about the dude, like how it'd be if we were together etc.
    • On those lonely nights he was there in bed with me.
    • I think about him when I masturbate. 😛
    • I stalk his social media a lot.
    • Other dudes basically stop existing for me.

What Guys Said 17

• When I can't stop thinking about them when we are apart.

• This is just my personal feelings but:

Your heart fills with warmth and overflows when you think of, talk to, hear or see the person. And that person makes you want to be a better person, you become scared of losing them. And you dream of a future with them.

I don't know I'm crazy!

• Talk to them every day, think about them very often, random little things unrelated remind me of them, I compliment often and genuinely concerned for them. Things like that

• so at first i´m unsure if it´s like i only find her sexy, because she looks good. then i wait and check if it´s more than that. i have to constantly assess myself if i just want to fuck her or if there´s more in my heart for her... it takes a lot of time. several month actually. when i´m still feeling the same after that time, i assume, i "like" her.

• I know when I like a person when I develop a deep concern for them. Also I get excited just to see them.

• When you think about just trying to make them happy.

• If you like him then you like him. There are no universal "characteristics" or "symptoms" for liking someone. If you feel like you want him then get him fast before someone else does. #wordofadvice

• Your heart rate heightens. You try to resist making eye contact with him. Your stomach feels as if its frighten. You try to talk to them but words won’t come out of your throat. You get anxious you get sick those are the feelings you get happy and anxiety feels within your heart.

• Do you want to bang him or date him? If its both, then you probably really like him. If its either-or, then you probably still like him, but only a bit. If ur willing to put in the work and you think its worth it, go for it. there's no pressure

• Unless she's asexual. In which case not wanting to bang him wouldn't make any difference.

• if you think its worth your time, go for it. Who cares? In like 60 years you'll be dead, so have fun. If you want to do to, do it, if not, wait. Either way it may work out and it may not. Just be confident

• *If you want to do it, do it

• @missnowhere @missnowhere when did y'all feel that y'all like meh?

• When I want to be with that person more, or that person is stuck on my mind (in a good way)

• Physical signs are enlarged pupils higher tone of voice ask a friend to watch and see if that happens

• I know how you feel, in the same position.

• Heartbeat increased when I cross her way or get her sight :)

• No one ever liked me, so I don't know. Sorry.

• I guess if they don't want anyone else but you, then I think they like you.

• I kind of lied, though. Some girls really liked me but our lives were too different. I couldn't see them anymore. I was really happy that we had sex together, but sad that I could never see them again.

• Have you gone a date yet?

• no.. i only see him during class and afterwards we talk and walk back to our cars together.

• how should i ask? like if a girl were to ask you out how would you want her to do it?

• "hey, lets go get a drink"

• If you're heart beats fast when you are near him it is true love. Scientific fact for you love!!! XD

• same with butterflies. thats a fight or flight response so your body's trying to decide if you should go for it or just walk away lol

What Girls Said 12

• I smile whenever his name is mentioned. Or whenever I mention about him to my friends.💕

Have the urge to talk to the person, get those weird rush thingy sometimes/skipping beat? I don't know.

Mostly, I just smile a lot. Even if I had been crying.

😱😱😱

• I always know when I'm starting to like someone. I find myself thinking about them often and wanting to talk to them. Then almost immediately after the realization of those feelings, my mind starts to try fighting them off.

• 1. You get nervous and stress out when you sew him or hears about him.
    2. Get strange stomach pain
    3. Acting weird front of him
    4. Get jealous if another girl talk to him
    5. Get annoyed if he does look at you
    6. Get pissed of if he doesn't give you attention

• I want to be around them a lot and like physical contact and I am really worried what they think of me.
    Since I am usually a person who likes being alone, doesn't want to be touched, and doesn't care what people think.

• Jealousy is a thing too.

I can feel these ways about friends too though, so I'm not sure where the difference lies when it's romantic. I think if your gut says you like them, then you like them.

• I think about them nonstop, I always am happy to see them/hear from them, they give me butterflies, being with them makes my day

• When I get jealous.

• I get butterflies and somehow I always tense up around him. Also I can't speak and became shy despite usually being so outgoing. I also think about him 24/7 when I wake up, at school, at home, in my dreams

• i want to talk to them and i start imagining hanging out with them

• Every single one of these answers describe my reaction.

• Everything down here totally relates to me so noooow i'm kinda afraid I've gotten myself too deep :|

• I think if you'd rather be around him than anyone else then
    and the things at first you might've not liked about him but now find cute or nice or even just less annoying or they just don't matter anymore.
    They become more attractive than you had first though.

• You feel warmth all over your body sweeping through as you see him each time.