I'm an idiot, what do you think?

So... I told my crush that I liked him. He acted all cool and even made me feel better (he has a girlfriend so he obviously couldnt say yes). Should I talk to him anymore? Because well he said he still wants to be friends and that all of his friends are jerks, that I'm the only good one. Also that he would date me if he wasn't in the grade that he is in. But I'm so confused if I should or not. He is very nice and sweet, and really cute. So should I keep it going, so that if he breaks up with his girlfriend I'm next? Or should I let it rest and dont talk to him again? Please answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh, the ever elusive girl in the friend zone. It does not happen often. Having been there myself I can say how much it sucks. In your situation yeah, I think you should stay friend with the guy. One of my very best friends started out not unlike your situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you might end up trying to get with him or vice versa

What Guys Said 1

• Make him as a friend and you'll be the first one he comes to if his relationship with his girlfriend ends.

What Girls Said 1

• If his heart is stolen you can't steal it becuase there is nothing to steal. Get it? Leave him alone no matter how it hurts... Sometimes you just have to let go...💔