Would you let your 19 year old daughter go to the beach with her boyfriend?

My parents are very conservative and I really want to go to the beach with my boyfriend for 3 days but I am afraid of asking them, specially my dad because he is very overprotective. I also did not tell them that I slept in his house because I was afraid of their reaction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. And I understand. I have overprotective parents that don't even let me text my boyfriend when I was with him.

What Guys Said 1

• I see no reason why not when my daughter was 19 she had her own flat and entertained who she wanted. she was on bc so not a problem

What Girls Said 3

• You do know that you're an adult now right? Your parents have no controll of you because now you can make your own choices. So tell your parents that you aren't a minor anymore and that you want to live your life to the fullest, because life is shorter than you think it is.

• you're fucking 19 years old, you're an adult and you can make your own decisions lol

• ur 19! u do what u want girl!!!