Guys, white guys date black girls?

im a black girl who is attracted to white guys but feel as if theyre not attracted to me because i am black. its kinda sad :(

• i would date a black girl, and i am a white guy
    68% (26)
  • i would not date a black girl, and i am a white guy
    32% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really about race. It depends on the chick. Some black chicks are hot as hell. But, with my sexual preference (which is not controlled by me), I'm *generally* not attracted to black women. I have no racial prejudice towards them, but I'm just not attracted to most of them. Although, oh my God, there was this one half white/half black chick that was amazingly hot. And, you know, Rhianna.

But no. In general, I'm not interested in black girls.

What Guys Said 13

• It's not really your fault, nor is it personal. It's difficult, but you have to consider it from our perspective.

1. Whites by nature find fellow whites the most attractive. Group loyalty is natural and normal.
    2. Especially now, white guys hear a TON about how we "oppress" blacks and women and minorities. Black women check 2 of those victimhood boxes of people we "oppress." We don't want to deal with that, or worry something we say during a date might be a "racial microaggression."
    3. Black culture is not something most white guys like. It's very different from how most white girls are, which is how we prefer.

• I don't give a fuck about the skin colour. there are beautiful girls everywhere in the world. I've seen many beautiful black girls I would date. I have my personal preferences when it comes to looks and I might find more white/asian girls which match them but like I said, there are also many black girls I find attractive and if they share the same culture/religion as me then I don't see a problem ;)

• same rules as for white girls. she has to be attractive and somewhat on my intellectual level. then color doesn´t matter at all.

• I don't think most people care all that much anymore, but you should discuss this with your parents. They may have very strong feelings about this, and you need discuss it with them.

• Yeah, i don't see it being a problem i would date a black girl

• Hell yeah, black girls are hot.

• tbh not to be racist but i prefer black girls over any other

• Some do, some don't. You'd be a little too young for me, of course but, I'd have no problem dating a black girl, just not what I prefer. She'd need to approach me about it

• Most white guys aren't into black girls. If they were, would you have to ask this question? It's all good, though, because most black girls aren't into us, either. White and black people still don't really mix all that well.

• I think most guys are attracted to the exotic. If you're a white guy, black girls, Asian girls, Indian girls, Muslim girls all have a certain air of mystery and strangeness that adds some spice to the chase. Now, there are a certain number of people that are afraid of the exotic and they are never going to date outside their race, religion, etc.

• I would date a black woman as long as she wasn't a size queen.

• The converse is true as well, which is why black girls and white guys are such a rare couple. The two groups just don't dig each other.

• I honestly think its like hair color. Everyone has their preferences but its by no means a deal breaker. There are tons of hot black girls out there and I wouldn't write any of them off.