I threw up in my new boyfriend's room. What should I do next?

I apologized but I feel like I ruined everything.
I was drinking with him in his room, suddenly I fell asleep and when I waked up at 2 am I threw up in his bed and then in his floor, it was a lot. He took me to the bathroom and then he had to clean up everything.

He told me that everything it was ok but I know he is a little disappointed or something... What should I say or do? or I stay quiet? I was thinking in buying him new bed sheets.

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I was drinking with him in his room..
    It wasn't as though you got pie eyed alone, that you were dabbling in the drinking by yourself 'In his room.' And with having a bit too much of the sauce, he has to expect that once in awhile, Someone is bound To... Barf from the bottle.
    Don't feel bad, he probably was 'Something' because of what happened and may have been feeling a bit guilty himself that you even got sick because you Both.. Dabbled.
    I do not see where it is necessary to have to Buy anything, however, make it up to each other by doing something special the next time by bringing some popcorn and soda and a movie over so no more rolling over again.
    Good luck. xx

• I find you rude and crude and do not comment on here, dear.. sadly I am Blocking you now. Like soap and water that can BE USED TO WASH THE DISGUSTING SHEETS, should also be USED TO WASH OUT YOUR MOUTH.. I am also reporting you to my MOD friends... It is moments like this, I am sorry I turned down the job, I would have had you removed already.

• I believe this rude guy was removed from your question.. thank you, @Applefan1 for helping. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, and along with the throwup you endured, I got rid of some smut here myself... lol... Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hope everything came out in the wash as they say. xxoo

What Guys Said 6

• If he washes his sheets they will be fine but if you want to buy him new sheets to show you care then that would also be nice. Another thing you could do is to buy him a gift or go out to dinner and say you will pay. Especially since he had to clean it up. Good luck and I like the fact you are taking responsibility for this and not trying to pass the blame as what you are doing is what a real woman would do, meaning you sound like a real woman. :)

• Think of it as a bonding moment! Of course he won't be super pleased about it, but he did show he cared and helped you out. I think the bed sheets is a nice offering.

• clean your own mess.

• girl you got so much apology head to give its not even funny

just, you know... mouthwash first

• You make love to him, that was rough

• If it help a little.. I washed my teeth and then we have sex in the morning.

• He took care of you, in your hour of need, always

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah you could buy him new bed sheets! however the damage is done, and you can only move on from it. Next time though try to aim for the loo ;) xx

• @alfonsosloan45 Worse than a guy farting in front of you. It is the equivalent of a guy vomiting all over your bed and you having to clean it up.

• Buy him new sheets, that would be nice and sweet on your part.