Do girls even like pale skin or is it a turn off?

I never see anyone ever put that as a feature they like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the reason why nobody puts that as a feature they look for in someone is because it doesn't matter AT ALL. Like, I don't know anybody who says "I'm not gonna hook up with that person because he/she has pale/dark skin" if the person looks nice and/or has nice personality. My boyfriend is very pale (and so am I when summer's finished haha) but his skin tone was the last thing I ever noticed. I think the only moment actually was when he burned a little bit at the beach and I said "wow you are really white aren't you" and we continued our conversation. This is not something I would list as a pro or con.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the culture. In the U. S. tanning is the standard of beauty for both sexes but in most east Asian countries being pale is most desired. So it'll depend on the girl you ask.

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't say it's a turn on but it's certainly not a turn off either. I'm kinda indifferent towards it.

• I do like it

• not a turn off but to each their preference

• I like pale skin, haha it's cute

• Yeah, I like pale skin.

• personally I like pale skin but I also don't just like people on their appearance I prefer to look at their personality.

• I like it :)

What Guys Said 5

• Pale girls > Tanned girls.

I wanna date a snow queen. Not a tan machine chick.

• They will do when you're a bit older and you don't look like a reptile after all that sun damage.

• being pale is better than looking like an orange overcooked moron

• Conversely, I like this type of colour ;)

• pale is the new black.