Guys What Does He Want From Me, I don't get what he's feeling, Confused? Guys can you help really need some answers?

We are longdistance from each other currently, we stay in contact through social media (I first met him when I was in his town)

Things he has done

he intiates contact everyday
he has said things to me such as- i'm happy to have such a great person like you by my side
and will kiss your lips forever

We spoke on Wednesday for 2 hours

Tonight he sent me a photo he took for me of a rose while he was out

I said I was going back to see him couple of weeks before he asks me everytime we speak have I booked my ticket yet

I said tonight I was coming maybe with my mum, but obvisiously would be seeing him alone, and he said, I want you here alone (just to clarify we have never slept together and i've always put him in his place that I'm not that type of girl to just sleep with him, or anyone for that matter) I eplied saying but I would be seeing you on my own, so would be alone then. he messaged back, so most of the time together i'm serious. I replied I don't want to be on my own while you're working. he replied listen I want you here alone, I work only 8-9 hours a day, so will be able to see you everyday. I replied to that aww I want to see you everyday too, I would like that very much too.

Later I recieved a message from him saying

I'm just confused, I don't know. You suppose to be with someone.
Always your mum or friend.
So I am just thinking this between you and me
You don't have to push someone to come with you

Yeah but I would of Thought, he could get that from a lot of ladies, and as I have said, even if my mum or friend was there, I wouldn't be taking them with me, to meet him, and why would he talk to me for 2 hours, we speak about lots of different things

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like he wants sex and your mom or Feind will interfere with that, honestly you shouldn't be going after him, he should be the one coming to you , good luck

• Yeah but I would of Thought, he could get that from a lot of ladies, and as I have said, even if my mum or friend was there, I wouldn't be taking them with me, to meet him, and why would he talk to me for 2 hours, we speak about lots of different things

• I don't want to be pessimistic but usually if we want to get in your pants we would talk to you for hours no matter what, besides you don't know if he actually has other girls since is a long distance relationship, I m not saying he is a bad guy but if I were you I would be very careful

What Girls Said 0