What does this mean?

My ex boyfriend whom I dated for a while, texted me on Facebook yeserday for the first time in months. He asked for my number and I responded if he meant to ask me that or if that was meant for someone else, he said he meant to ask and I said why, he said he wanted th call me sometime. He also sent me a picture of the Valentine's Day card I got him...8 months ago when we were together. I really need to make sense of all this. I never lost feelings for him I just want to know his logic and if this means he wants to make amends and get back together.

• do you think he wants to get back together
  • Do you NOT think he wants to get back together

Most Helpful Guy

• He may be hinting that he's not over you either. It all now depends on what exactly you want out of all of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• A
    but
    together again only until he's not so lonely anymore, then once he has his fill
    he'll revert back to the guy you don't miss & remember why it was OK not to be with him every day

What Guys Said 2

• I think you're getting a little too old to still be dating.

• Your a booty call. He hasn't gotten laid in months and needs some easy pussy.

What Girls Said 1

• be very cautious - something has probably gone wrong for him and he's reaching out for something that was good in his life.