Im 23 and never had a boyfriend?

i feel like something is wrong with me. I am a young woman, im supposed to have fun right now, go out but no one wants to go out, at work i dont meet anyone, i feel isolated, at school i dont meet anyone, im still single, i tried online dating but those dates were horrible, i joined a martial arts club , no men there... i feel i live in the wrong city maybe? maybe they are not attracted to my look, or no one dares to approach me? no one ever approaches anyone here. I feel like im forgotten and very alone. And im also a bit scared to change cities because i have only fam here in this town.

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/ < this is me

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you painting on your eyelashes? I'd reduce the makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• You must know who you are or at least be in the process of trying to figure out who you are before you enter a ''serious'' relationship. Dating is a process of discovery.

You will find out what you like and what you do not like in the other person. Most of all, it is an opportunity to understand yourself better.

Being single can be tough depending on how you look at it. If you isolate yourself in the house every weekend, I am sure that being single would really ''suck'' It is very doubtful that you are going to meet anyone staying at home.

There are three things that I suggest: 1.) Decide how you want to approach dating. Do you want to go on a blind date? Do you want to date online? Or, perhaps you want to meet someone in a social setting? Some people utilise all three approaches but only you can determine what is best for you.

2.) Do not travel in packs with your female or male friends. Women often think that going out as a group increases their chances of meeting someone. Wrong, it is quite intimidating for men to approach a ''herd'' of people and,

3.) As I have heard others say: ''Be cute and put It on mute.'' Do not appear overly excited when you meet someone that you could possibly date. Women should never appear to be thirsty with anyone.

Men especially can see this a mile away and this often determines how they approach you and treat you. Last but not least, be comfortable with who you are and exhibit confidence. You’ll get there.

You look cute by the way.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol do you live in amazonas.
    There must be at least 1 guy who had approached you in your lifetime

What Girls Said 1

• Your too pretty... it intimidates the Men. You appear confident and your gorgeous so its likely you frighten them a bit, because of this. Don't change who you are for no one. Be You and the right one will come. Patience is a virtue, a learned behavior, sounds like you've been successful thus far, hang in there