Why does he still have his online dating profile?

We met on POF and we talked and then started dating because he only lives a mile from me. I deleted my profile because I thought we were exclusive, seeing as we saw each other every day, he cooked for me, met my parents, I met his family, we had frequent sex, and he always wanted to be with me, always texted me when we weren't together, and went out in the middle of the night to get food... well I had the feeling to look and see if he had a profile still and sure enough... but he has it set up to where only select people can message him. Why would he go through all that and keep that profile? Is he looking for my replacement or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's still looking to see what's out there.

• But... why.
      If he is telling me that im what he wants what the heck else is there to look for?
      If he is doing all he is doing with me now... why.
      Thank you for your honesty it just... im frustrated now. Whats the point in all this effort. Taking up my day and still looking. I know actions speak louder than words but...*sigh*

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Well has he been active on that profile? That is what matters, some people literally don't think of deleting their online profile, they're just inactive. Perhaps you should ask him whY!

• You need to ask him, nicely, what's up with that?

• He could have just forgotten to delete it? It doesn't matter does it? If you have trust, it shouldn't be an issue.