Most Helpful Girl

• I believe most of them would.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• No

1|0
    0|0
  • I have done so. Honestly I would not have known she were bi if she did not tell me or say she had an ex girlfriend.

I don't know why people think bi people act differently or are more likely to cheat or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. Too much competition

0|0
    0|0
  • I would certainly date a bi girl, in a relationship it doesn't make a big difference. The only difference i can think of is her craving a girl from time to time, which i am fine with as long as she doesn't want that more then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure. It could be interesting too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I don't care about that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but only if she stays with me and only with me: I won't stand the "I need a woman" bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, as long as she's into me only and not looking at other chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she understood that cheating is still cheating, regardless of gender, then yes I would.

0|0
    1|0
  • That is what society has told you. Those are fucking labels. There are plenty of straight women out their that have tried having sex with women but didn't like it and consider themselves straight. You inbred son of a fucking bitch. @QuestionMan

0|0
    1|0
  • yes i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • no fillllllllet

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I'd love a bi girl, hope she'd be sexually open too if you get my drift

0|0
    0|0
  • OFC THE PERKS ARE GREAT

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just because she is bi doesn't mean she has to do anything with someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be a thrill, as it could potentially lead to threesomes and voyeurism

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Are you asking girls or guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • She is asking if guys would be ok with it.
      But feel free to answer if you would be ok with it for a guy since its a relevant part of the question.

• @sawno if I were to date a girl, I'd prefer she were bi.