Guys, Are you open to date foreign girls?

I'm a girl who grew up in Western Europe, my parents are from the US and even though I consider myself American, a lot of people say it's impossible cause I wasn't born there. Guys, what do you think about dating someone foreign? What are the pro's and cons in your opinion?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna date and marry a foreign girl... well, to me she's foreign, but I'll be marrying an American girl in America so I'll be the foreigner xD

• What if the American girl divorces your ass and makes you pay 1/2 your salary every month to her?

• @Roostah You think American girls are the only one that do that? xD

• No but most frequent.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. I would love to date a European girl from Norway/Sweden/Denmark.. They're lush. 😏
    Just gotta find one first.

• I met a Norwegian girl 2 years ago when me and my friends where at an apartment complex. We were at the pool and we saw this extremely hot girl. We were 17 but she looked like she was in her early 20's cause her body was amazing! I talked to her and it turned out she was 16! :O
      I haven't met another Norwegian girl, but goddamn, that lady was one of the hottest girls I've ever seen.

• Dude, if I saw her I'd probably be like Brock from Pokemon.. 😍😍😍😍

I'd just straight up melt man. 😂

• i have , it is quite fun actually

• i have dated many different types of women

• Why wouldn't we date foreign?

• Idk! Some people don't want to because of cultural differences/religious differences

• Western European are just Like us Americans without guns and speak differently. It's not like they are Asian or Muslim

• i am a believer in dating foreign, and it can be intresting to see there culture and ways of live

• Well if she catches your eye who cares where she's from