Why are you females so shallow?

Why are you girls so fckin shallow when it comes to looks, it bothers me so much when i, an average lookin guy who is smart, funny, confident get turned down for a 6ft tall pretty boy who treats you like shit? I swear to god i allways se there is this guy who is very dumb but looks like a justin bieber, he just sit there and takes selfies and pretty girls come up to him, asking him out to get his number, i dont even count this guy as a human being, all he has is good looks and he sounds like a frog when he talks and he talks so dirty and treats you like shit but the girls they just still love him. On the other hand im not even ugly im a 7/10 (that guy is a 10/10) and i come and ask girls out and they dont give me a chance i dont even get looks from them im just 5'6 and i ONLY go after average girls who are in my own league and still i get turned down cuz she is only interested in "blue eyed white boys" Hell i just look like a Tanned white guy with brown eyes and they even smile at me saying "you're too short ain't ya?". But that guy gets looks from girls all the fckin time and he is the one who gets approached by girls all the time and he is even shy af also he always gets comments like OMG he is so hot, can a girl please explain to me what the fuck is wrong with you? Im even funny and confident. Is it true that girls Prefer a hot guy who treats them like shit over a less good lookin guy to worships them? Is it?
by the way thats me:
Why are you females so shallow?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh boy, get ready for many many years of frustration.

Okay, i am going to attempt answer you without reading much of what you wrote because no one likes reading a giant paragraph of verbal diarrhea.

The worst thing about your mentality is that you're blaming the other gender for your short comings. I was your age and every guy at one point as this "breaking point" of "boo hoo, no one wants my pp." Rather, take responsibility.. what are the other guys doing that better?

Rather than dwelling on what others have, be happy about what you've got and think about what you can improve about yourself. Do you have female friends? If no, get some platonic female friends. Women want different things than guys do, the faster you get to know them.. the better you're going to see what you're doing wrong.

What Girls Said 18

• You may have the looks but you sound like you have a horrible entitled personality. I could only imagine what you would say to any girl who'd break up with you or the next girl to turn you down. But like the other guys have said high school girls have a different preference in what guy they want to date vs. when they get older.

• Well you kinda give off an asshole vibe and your not even smiling in your picture

• It's not your looks. You're also not entitled to women either, maybe you don't actually think like that, but it's how you come across in this post. If you're as bitter as you sound in this post, then that is your problem.

Also, men go for the beautiful women as well. I hate when people try and say only men do this, or only women do it. Both genders go for looks.

• Girls aren't the only shallow ones guys are shallow too theirs very little bit of guys out their that like a girl for their personality. I liked this guy that he got a girlfriend she wad the biggest bitch ever and on top of that was ugly too !! I don't go for guys just for their opinion because I prefer someone over the other person just because I find them more attractive doesn't mean I'm shallow.

• So you are saying that you will prefer a guy ONLY becuase he is more attractive, and thats not shallow. Alright then ill do the same and treat average and ugly girls like shit "only cuz i find them less attractive" and that doesn't mean im shallow!

• Number one I never said to treat them like shit either but If your attracted to someone more than the other because of their physical appearance. Number two If I like the guy that's more attractive sooo? If he's an asshole then I won't go for him but if he's sweet and k like him more. . Just because some girls dont want you doesn't mean they're shallow. You're NOT their type and it's on you for thinking their shallow. Like some guys go for blondes , curvy , Hispanic it's their TYPE!

• Your negative and sexist energy is not very attractive.

• Oh gosh this is the saddest thing I've seen in a while please just stop whining that's not gonna get you anywhere and it's annoying af.

• woah there
    who hurt you? like man just bc a couple of girls do that doesn't mean all girls are like that
    some girls are just different
    and im pretty sure there's girls out there that find you attractive or funny
    i mean i know i dont base looks or how popular you are

• I think it really depends on the girls. I had a crush on this boy who was considered "ugly" to others and was way shorter than me but he was really nice and funny which made me like him. All my friends told me I could do a lot better since I am "pretty" which pissed me off. I hope you find a girl who will like you for you!

• but if a guy is hot and tall he doesn't even need to try and have confidence

• Omg, you are actually good looking. 😊

• thaks but im 5"6 and should consider suicide very soon if i dont grow more

• You look like that Chocolate rain guy, his name escapes me... damn.

• Man you look just fine I don't know what you're worried about. But here's a tip: calling women shallow won't get u any dates! Cheers ;-)

• You are not even ugly you look cute so stop whining

• Not all females are that way and you're not ugly😙

• Shallowness is a trait that anyone can possess lol.

• even i hate that

• I'm 17 also. I honestly think guys are way more shallow. 17 year old guys sounds like this: "she's so hot. I'd tap that." and "her boobs aren't big enough" or "she has no ass." Guys are literally so picky it's unbelievable. I just had a conversation earlier with my friend about this. All of my girl-friends have had crushes on guys who aren't that cute, but have great personalities (I had a huge crush on a guy with glasses and freckled who was short and super awkward). Guys will NEVER like a girl for her personality.. they'd be too "embarrassed" to be seen with her. As for the "white guy" thing, not true. I'm a white girl who has a thing for mixed guys and hispanic guys. yum.

• Not to be racist but the girl who told me that was an ugly black bich

• the girl who told you what?

• The girl who told me "I only love white guys"

• You look cute. I wouldn't turn down a guy like you, I prefer guys that are more intellingent than dumb people. Dumb people aren't good enough no matter how handsome they are. Women these days just don't see the greatness of guys like you, all they care abour is appearance and how wealthy they are. Well... I like a guy at school who is very smart, has all honors, and does't look to good but whatever. Just wait for the right woman and the right time.

• You come over as an entitled asshole

What Guys Said 10

• I never understood why girls like the asshole kind of boy, but well, HS girls can't be taken too seriously when it come to who they like, they'll mature and change when they're older.
    You sound too bitter though, and too egocentric, and that's a turn off unless you're a hot guy xD

Everyone's shallow. You think you'd choose an average girl over a hot one, even if the hot one isn't exactly as good as you wish?

• I could tell just by the text you had written that you wasn't an adult.
    You sound really bitter and actually a little arrogant also.

Maybe your problem is you are projecting a really bad energy that is acting like a female replant. Because any girl reading this would run a mile.

• Please don't murder people just cause you don't get laid.

• You're a good looking guy, you just need to smile a bit more. I know how you feel, man. But, the girls on here are brutal and mean to guys when they want to be, and what you did is basically like throwing bait in a shark tank and them jumping in right after the bait.

You'll find with age that you'll start to feel better about things and be more confident in yourself, like I have become. Do it for yourself, not for girls or anybody else.

• Bro I feel your pain. I feel the exact same way. Girls just love being hurt and cheated on and care about looks. I can't tell you how many times girls have just looked at me in disgust. They don't understand what that does to a person. I don't know how you can prefer someone hurting you and treating you like shit over someone who would literally do anything for you. I just hate living in this world man. Girls are so hurtful

• Why do people judge EVERY SINGLE person in one said group, when only a select few are legit assholes?

Not every female is shallow. You're 17, you'll learn to get over high school eventually.

• Yeah, SOME HS girls are pretty immature. When you get older, it will probably be better, otherwise, we are both doomed.

• There's a U and a G in fucking.

• I'm still trying to figure that out but they're ridiculous about it

• Seriously, you're trying the Elliot Rodger approach? Seriously?

https://youtu.be/G-gQ3aAdhIo

• Omg, the similarity... O_O

• I voted you down because I wish people would stop posing this thing. There are millions of guys who have bad luck with girls. The implication that ONE PERSON is even remotely representative is absurd. If he really was representative we'd be hearing about so many shootings it wouldn't even be news any more, because it would be happening hundreds of times a day.