I'm I wasting my time? Best answer rewarded with MHO guy and girl?

I've been talking to this guy for 4 months now and he still didn't DTR... The only thing we do is kiss and hold hands but I feel uncomfortable doing that because we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet... And the other day I ask him does he see me as a girlfriend and he said he doesn't know we are just getting to know each other but it's been 4 months you should no if you want be as a girlfriend or not.. I feel that he is just waiting for me to have sex with him so he can dip.. What's your guys opinion on this best answer will get MHO guy and also girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he just wanted to have sex with you, he would tell you what you want to hear to have sex with you. You would have been his girlfriend long ago in that case. My opinion anyway. This guy looks like he's actually the opposite. He's taking his sweet time. He wants to make sure you are the right one and won't break his heart. Do you know anything about his past in terms of relationship? How long did last his last one and how did it end?

Most Helpful Girl

• Four months is too long for him to lead you on. Dump him. Tell him you need more, then make sure you follow through and leave him. Either he will step up to the plate, or he'll go away. Either way is better than ripping yourself apart daily :( .

What Guys Said 2

• It's been 4 months. The guy should definitely know by now his intentions with you. To me it just sounds like he justs want to have sex. If you're looking for something more serious I think you're wasting your time with him.

• I don't think he's just looking for sex; otherwise he wouldn't have stuck around for four months. However, it's a red flag when you ask him if he sees you as a girlfriend and he says he doesn't know. If he doesn't know how he feels about you after four months, you're probably wasting your time with him.

What Girls Said 2

• Ohh uh uh.. You should dip.. Lol.. But seriously.. If you were just getting to know one another kissing wouldn't be involved.. I honestly don't enjoy people who act like their in a relationship with me and than when I ask about it they start being around the Bush.. Has happened to me.. Except it was for longer.. And it didn't even involve kissing.. So yes girly.. I would suggest you move on before it's to late

• OMGGGGGG
    yo i swear i just went through this
    DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
    move on from this bozo you won't miss him lmao the dude i liked just wanted to be friends w benifits and nothing more
    i messed w him for 3 fcking years and just what? he didn't give a shit ab me if i were you i would get the hell out before you start to fall for him