Girls, Is doggy style mean to be difficult to do?

Ok so the girl im seeing really likes doggy style but it doesn't seem to work well for me, every time we get going i seem to fall out of her... does anyone know why this could be happening, i must be doing something wrong? Like wrong technique? So far im getting her to arch her back/bum and keep her head and chest down... is that right?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I've never had any issues with that position. It shouldn't be that difficult. Maybe you're just not in the right position or entering at the right angle. If her back is arched then that usually allows for deeper penetration so you shouldn't be falling out as much. You may just have to keep practicing and trying different angles to see what works for you.

• Yeah iv seen it a lot on porn and im sure im doing it right, its so frustrating!!

• A guy is more likely to slip out if her back isn't arched enough or she's pulled too far forwards. Get her to arch a bit more, and move her butt even further back, bend her knees more to have a better angle. You can also try adjusting how you're positioned, full on kneeling or bent at the knees a bit too, depending on your heights and all.

• Yeah ok thanks heaps. I guess ill keep trying haha