Will this guy ever get a gf?

Reaching mid 20s and never dated, he went through college/uni with not much success with women. He really tried towards the end of his final year and he got to know women and became friends with them & also met women at bars when he went out with friends but never went further than friendship. But then college finished, he moved to another city, finds it hard making friends as he's socially awkward, busy with his new job. Now he just volunteers & goes to the gym. He resorted to using escorts.

• He still has a chance
  • He has no chance now

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wants a girlfriend, he has a chance. However, he'll have to put in equal effort, if not more, to reach that goal. Getting a girlfriend is not something granted to you by a fairy godmother or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look bruh stop that attitude you got.. You'll never get a girl if you believe your not worthy of one I know that it's actually about you... Just quit being sorry for yourself & stop being a sissy... You need to boost your self esteem & look around I see ugly guys with pretty girls sometimes I see a girl with a guy that is so lame I get confused on how he got her in the 1st place... Believe in yourself... Believe & be a strong minded person you'll never get anywhere with a weak mentality... Go get a hair cut some nice clothes & if your doing drugs that make you feel anti social just stop them... Alcohol can make you feel better about yourself & give you a confidence boost... You know what I mean... You know right from wrong.. & hopefully a wise guy... So just stop the excuses

• Not talking about myself dude.

What Girls Said 1

• He still has a chance

• What makes you say that? He's almost given up.

• Things can happen when you least expect it

• They don't happen unless you make it.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I'd say he needs to spend a lot of time self-evaluating himself and make adjustments in his presentation and personality to increase his appeal.

• Get in touch bro. Let's make this happen.

• it's hard sound like the Friendzone