60% (28)79% (19)66% (47)Vote
  • Nope, I wouldn't
    40% (19)21% (5)34% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My man and I are both rather clingy. We don't get to spend a lot of time together in person, so we take every chance we get to talk on the phone together. If circumstances were different, we would definitely spend more time together in person. I don't see anything wrong with clingy as long as when one person does need or want a little space the other is respectful of that. The word clingy has such a negative connotation. I prefer the word attentive.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, i would date someone who is clingy i have no issues with it as long
    as they don't call a relationship off after i start developing deep feelings for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather not

0|0
    0|0
  • I need my privacy and personal space.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm indifferent. If they are cool if they aren't.. Still cool

3|1
    0|0
  • Actually, I have broken up with many a guy who seem too 'Clingy.' It is a turn off to me and I get cold duck feet when we meet, and later even more so where I feel it is time to drift away.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, cause it shows me he's super into me and I don't mind clinginess if I really adore the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an ex like that. HUGE MISTAKE. Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish my boyfriend was more controlling/clingy...
    We live in the ghetto so he doesn't let me go out alone but if I want to leave with a friend he doesn't care -_- annoying. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that, it was awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't be thrilled but I guess I could deal with a few things so the other person should learn or deal with few things too.

Hope that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the good kind of clingy not the bad kind I need my individuality and independence.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, never. That would be so horrible.

0|0
    0|1