Only 30 minutes on having an OkCupid account and so far received 98 messages but non peak my interest. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they don't seem to excite you? picky? :o

What Guys Said 10

• Because online dating is horrible. Here is how it goes:

-Every woman, no matter how attractive or unattractive they are, is going to receive endless messages from lonely men.

-Most men are going to be largely ignored because online dating is essentially a market where a woman can walk in and choose the best possible option for them.

In short, probably 97 out of those 98 are merely looking to get nudes or hook up. This is why internet dating is awful.

• i have a whole jar of cookies for you.

• sis did you know OKCupid has been considered the worst dating site ever by many?

anyways, i think your reason might be because like any other guy who has an OKCupid account, they probably come off as desperate losers who are probably trying their hardest to get into your pants. if you ask me i think that is a major turn off for females, and to be honest i really can't see why not to blame them

• because since you do not have to try they all seem easy

• You might be picky
    if 98 isn't enough
    Or they're all the 'hey how are you'

• Because it's a dating website with lots of people wanting to get nudes. They're not interested what your pretty profile looks like.

• Because you have no idea what you want. Thats why.

• Okay. Now i know i won't use OkCupid.

• Shallow, picky, unattractive, you knew this was coming from a mile away lol

• Are you an attention whore much?
    Ohhh wow, 98 messages, have to tell someone... Go get a life offline

What Girls Said 3

• How did you get almost 100 messages in half an hour? Tell me your ways!!!

• Is this a dude trolling? Certainly seems like it! :P

If not, please share your secrets! Many GAGers looking for dates could use this information!

• my take?

• I think you should definitely do a MyTake on this, especially if you are having great success :)

• Because that site is dumb as shit.