Guys, Am I too small? Help!! Please?

Hi, so I'm 5'0ft and just wondering if guys find this too small and unattractive? I'm 6.8 stone so I'm not fat, I'm toned and all that. But I think my height is an issue, guys have commented on it before and I just wondered like out of 10, would my rating decease because of it?

• 5'0ft is too small, I find it unattractive. I prefer taller girls
    37% (7)
  • I prefer small girls
    63% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit, that's almost midget height. This is not the real world, don't believe what you read on here, most of these dudes are white knights. They're all saying yea I love it blah blah blah until they see IRL how short 5 ft is, no offense.

What Guys Said 10

• the best advice that I can give you is.

1. I find it really attractive when a woman is 5 foot tall because of the fact that I know a lot of short women who are five feet tall but they are so intelligent. They do so much things In their lives. They have a great personality and great sense of humor even though they do get mad easily but you cannot hate them so you might as well like them. There are sweet and caring people who mostly don't bother too many people. because of the fact that they don't like to get bothered either.

2. And I noticed something from women that I used to go to the same church with her women that later down the line I met her two beautiful daughters and always notice that even though they might be short and only 5 feet tall. they get these amazing thick bodies like thick thighs and big butt and sometimes they get perky tits and I find that very attractive also. Seeing that I am men.

• i personally prefer smaller girls :)

• Where's the not giving a damn about height option? haha

• Better small than too big lol

• The smaller, the more attractive. Petite women just rock.

• Men aren't the ones who care about height; women are.

• Yes rating decrease, but again many guys like lolitas.

• A in my case, but in reality like 80% of men will say B or at least not bother.

• Dont show you're bothered about your height. Mostly guys won't care unless you bring the subject up.

• I prefer taller girls personally because I myself am on the tall side. But in general I don't think it would have any effect on you "rating"