Would it be pathetic for a short guy to blame his lack of success with women on lack of height?

What if he was handsome and had a great personality and smart and he constantly put himself out there and put in the effort to meet girls but kept failing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a friend who was pretty short, and still is, even his girlfriend is taller (just a bit) than him. She really hot, and he has been getting lots of girls during all his life.
    Being short is the stupidest excuse a guy could give for not getting any.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Height does effect it but it's not the worst thing in the world to be short.

• No it would be logical.

• No. Seeing a female just recently posted a mytake saying women love tall guys.

• Remember the ideal male beauty is "TALL, Dark and Handsome" Not "SHORT, Dark and Handsome". Women are naturally picky and disqualify men for the most ridiculous reasons, not fulfilling this basic quota will cut u out for a large majority of women.

• No, it wouldn't be pathetic. Depending on how short he is, he may very well be at least partially correct in his assesment.

• Height is by far the most desired trait women look for in men, so I would say it is fair to say that.
    Most women I know would say they would never consider a shorter guy as a dating material, some went as far as calling the idea disgusting.

• I understand women not Wanting to date shorter guys. But to go as far as saying it's disgusting is disgusting in itself. Some of these women really need to look at themselves.

• M a n l e t s g o h o m e

• Depends how short he is.

• 5'4"

• I think that would be pretty tough so I wouldn't blame for for blaming their height for not getting dates.