What does it mean if a guy asks you who you like all of the time?

so the guy I like asks who I like all the time.

a couple of months ago he asked me once and I finally told him I like him and he said he liked me too and then never did anything about

then just recently he asked me who I liked. I asked why he wanted to know and he just said cause he wanted to know. I said him and he was like "dang. you still do?" and then didn't really say whether he liked me or not back. I then told him he needs to tell me a secret since I told him and he said "i liked you before" and I told him "i already knew that" and then he said "like a lot!"

what does this all mean? is there a possibility he still might like me or should I just forget about him?

Most Helpful Guy

• he prob still like you but not as much as before. If you ask him out he will most definately say "yes". His trying to play it cool, he wasn't ready months ago but now is emotionally ready to tackle any issues if a relationship does form between him and you.

Now you could choose to give him a go and start it off or you could try and mess up his mind before you give him a go.

If you choose the latter, try and be yourself or be the person you were before he asked you tht question months ago. Act like nothing happened and stuff, it would prob make him want you more. Note: This would prob back fire as we don't like getting played for long.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• well as he said tht he liked you earlier a lot,maybe he has now lost interest in u

What Girls Said 3

• uhhhh.. well... id say that he still likes you.. but is too scared to Go for you...?
    and was just excited that you're still into him...? I mean, he Could have totally moved on.. but he wouldn't ask who you like if he wasn't truly interested in your answer... I Think!

• If you're not enjoying this 'game' of his then just tell him upfront either he wants to date you or no, no second chances. It sounds like he's just screwing with you and that's not right.

• it means he is interested in u