Girls, Is it weird if I did this?

I met this gergous girl in some club month ago.
We had a few eye contacts and smiles from a distance.
Until i was completely enjoying the music and thinking about something i looked to my left side and i caught her staring at me her face turned red it was so obvious that she was shy and i said hi what's up she replied oh hey with a smile and nervous body language then she left quickly and went to chat with her friends.
I wanted to talk to her but i couldn't find the right time to do...
I couldn't forget this girl and yesterday i found her Facebook account.. And i saw that we have some friends in mutual..
Should i add her on facebook and talk to her or it's gonna be so weird to her? :/
How do you react if this happened to you please be honest.

Thank you all, I would appreciate more opinions from girls out there :).

7

Most Helpful Girl

• she's clearly interested so she will be happy that you added her, she will probably be less shy as well since talking over facebook is easier than talking in person for a shy person (experience)

What Girls Said 6

• Add her ASAP! I bet she is disappointed in not getting your phone number or means to reach you.
    She would be so happy because she is clearly interested in you.
    Good luck!

• I would love it!! Being the syest girl , like, EVER!! I would love that!! Ask her out for a coffe!! She'll soon come out of her shell!! At least, I would!!

• Add her, she's gonna be happy. If you dont see her just message her of FB

• YES i would love if a guy did that, she's clearly interested. But message her as soon as she accepts the request.

• Add her on Facebook and message her and tell you you think she's gorgeous... It will make her day.

• yes do it! U may never get a chance otherwise to talk to her... Good luck!