Would you date me without seeing my PIC?

So, this is just me being interested. I'm anonymous so you don't see my PIC!!
;-)
So, I adopted a kitten I found. I saved a dieing chick!! I couldnt leave it could i? I am obssesed with flowers. Want to be a teacher. Love dresses. Girly but am not over the top. Like I don't wear makeup unless necessary. Very shy. :-) can't walk up to a guy and start a conversation unless I know them!! So...

• Date
  • No!!! I would need a pic
  • Result
I'm a country girl obssesed with books. Forgot to add that!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more about the personality than the looks , but that's just me. Looks seem to be what motivates most guys here. I look at it like this looks fade , a good personality that's nurtured gets even prettier. The book thing could be a problem if you prefer to be reading rather than spending time together

• You would have to be older in order to get my attention to begin with. That and we would both have to be single lol

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah Id date you, cause you sounds like a decent caring person. If only you were over 18 and in my city lol

• I like flowers and reading too, so, yes i think you would make a great girlfriend, i think your shyness is cute, because its paired with your love for animals, and helping them. that shows that you are caring and nurturing, those two qualities are great for any woman to have

• No I won't, but that's only because you are underage!

• Probably not, sorry :c
    Sure, personality is important, like REALLY important

But I also still have my preference in regards of looks, even though girl A can look completely different from girl B
    I don't even know what the 'perfect look' would be

• No.

For us men, looks are quite a bit. Literally. If you're not attractive enough to get aroused, well... the boner test is pretty final and absolute.

• Sorry there's an 18 years old and up requirement. Other than that you are a good candidate.

• First of all, I'm old enough to be your dad, so no, I wouldn't date you. That aside, though, blind dates are almost never a good idea. Everything starts with physical attraction; personality and attitude are also important, but they come into the picture later.

• No your way to young

What Girls Said 0