Are guys interested in tall girls? or is it just weird to them? (I'm around 5'11)?

just want to know what guys think

• Tall is pretty hot
  • Nah short girls are cute
  • As long as not taller than me
  • Honestly doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tall girls! It's not just the legs, it's an overall beautiful look tall girls have. I'm very tall myself so it's also more convenient to be with someone closer to my height. Too bad tall girls are so rare.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've not lacked for dates despite my height 5'9" and nearly 5'10". Long legs, long elegant necks... guys tend to Iike tall girls. Don't let your height get to you, a lot of guys think it is sexy.

Plus, we can hide 5 or 10 pounds if they sneak up on us til we lose it again :)

What Guys Said 15

• Tall is really hot. Like reeeeaally! I imagine Im laying on the bed/ couch and then this loooong, beeeautiful legs appear and I look all the way up in her eyes. Sooo hot! You're almost as tall as I am! Im 1,82 m and you're 1,80 m so its basically the same, so I have to lay down to appretiate this heighth.

• I am a legs guy and tall girls with nice legs and be extremely sexy.

• Yes, I actually prefer tall girls, even taller than me ;)

• Doesn't matter to me. I have dated short and tall.

• It depends on the guy and their personal preference
    some like tall, some short, some in the middle, some don't care, and so on...

• Yes! i dated a girl who was 6ft <3
    she was amazing, too bad she lives in a different country :(

• I love tall girls.

• Tall girls are hot for sure but not for me

• you are taller than me im only 5.8 that is not allowed !!

erm really yeah i guess not too bad i mean i could not date a super tall girl but that is jusy my personal taste

• Tall is attractive. Im 5 11 so that would be fine. Imgood up to 6 ft 1, after that, too much sorry.

• Same pinch 😂
    Nah it won't make a difference to me
    My requirements are different 😊👌

• Tall girls are great. Granted I'm a tall man, so it would all sort of even out lol.

• i preger short

• I'm tall (6'5"), and I feel like tall girls aren't into me. I can get interest from some beautiful girls, but they're all under 5'4". Tall girls seem to ignore me. And if you look around, there aren't many tall girls with tall guys. I constantly see these girls who are like 5'9" with guys who are 5'11".

• I'm 6'1 and I'd be ok with a girl that tall. :-)

What Girls Said 2

• Every guy is different. Although you shouldn't let men who like short girls get you down. an attractive woman is an attractive woman no matter her height and there are lots of taller men than 5'11" I'm 5'8" and I get all kinds of guys hitting on me and flirting with me. Shorter guys, taller guys, white, black, Asian, Latino, etc. and I'm a tomboy. Every girl has something that is their strength when it comes to Beauty and we all should embrace it

• guys are inetrested in girls, it doesn't matter if she is tall, short, dark, light... its a general rule men love women and vice verse... all men have different tastes and all people come in different shapes, colors and sizes.. thats it. sO, IF U R TALLL I AM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE LOT OF MEN WHO LIKE U AND THERE ARE ALSO MEN WHO PREFERE SMALLER SIZES.. HARD TO SAY

• Did your caps lock jam at the end of your opinion or what? lol

• @iamyourneighbor hahahaha. sorry, i just noticed it, i accidently pressed caps lock button