How to get over a kiss? When you've had a great connection?

I met a guy online, after talking for months we finally met in person. We definitely had a spark both online and in person. We ended up making out, and it was great. We kept talking for two days afterwards, when he stopped. Keep in mind we'd text each other everyday. He goes to school two hours away ( we're both in different colleges) and was home for the summer, which is when we met up. I aske him what was wrong, and that it felt like he was distancing himself. He basically said that we should stop talking because we both expressed how much long distance sucks. He also said he doesn't want to keep me latched on and hurt me if he's unable to talk during the year because of school.

Anyways we're not talking as of now, but he was the first guy I had ever kissed, and I was the second girl he had ever kissed. I can't stop thinking about him, we had a real connection. He's all I think about, and I REALLY want to message him. Should i? If not, how can I get over him and that kiss? This all happened about the beginning of September. Im lost. Please HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• alrighty. Well to me it sounds like neither of you really want a long distance relationship and I understand that. Should you message him? mmm... probably not, it may irritate him since he already said that he doesn't want to talk anymore. However if you ever find yourself in is area, for sure give him a jingle. Sometimes if you love something you need to let it go, if it comes back then it's yours to keep. If it doesn't then it just wasn't meant to be. I know this sucks. As for the kiss.. well you'll never completely forget your first kiss. The best advice I can give you for right now is to distract yourself. Keep your mind busy. The busier you are, the less time you'll have to think about him and the less it will hurt. I know this who situation sucks, and I feel for you, I really do. Sorry sweetie.

• I know you're right. And it may be that he was the first guy I've had these sort of feelings for which is making it so much harder for me. Thanks for your advice, honestly I really appreciate it, since I have no one else to really talk about it with. there's a lot more to the story that I didn't feel like typing, but Im going to try my best to let him go. And if he decides to come back I will really have to think it through. I was always unsure about what he wanted in this relationship, and I think he kinda made it clear.

• I wish you the best!

What Girls Said 0