Disappeared?

This girl and I had been talking nonstop for about a week and a half through a dating site. We decided to meet, I thought the date went well and she seemed interested. The next day I noticed her account had been deleted and that it had been done before the date. I texted her the day after that and she has yet to respond. I know it's a real number because it was working before. The fact that the account was deleted before the date is confusing the hell out of me. Her account had been open for about 6 months btw.

Edit: I just feel a bit led on as she was the one who asked me to do something with her. c'est la vie

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry to break it to you, but I honestly don't think she likes you. She probably doesn't want to hurt you or be mean. I think that's why it seems like the date went well, she just didn't want to make you feel bad. I would move on :]

What Guys Said 0