Guys when a girl texts you and you don't text back?

Does it mean that the girl is annoying you or you need a break from talking to her or?
This guy im talking to didn't respond to my last text about me saying i think I've lost all sense of selfrespect because I'm buying my first pair of crocs :x
I know im kinda looking to deep into this but he always responds and is pleasent to text so I don't know
Ps i know im super lame and embarrassing but we text all the time so im not sure if i should stop texting him as much for awhile. I really like him so I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• I always text everyone back and fuck everyone who doesn't.

• Oh ikr. I hate it when they don't even leave a late response

What Guys Said 2

• as soon as i get a text. i will text the person back at my earliest convenience

• Yeah to be honest I need a break and just need to enjoy my day and relax when a girl text's me all day everyday, because I got things to do like make money, & it's not personal it's just the same repeating every day gets tiring & yes annoying sometimes... But doesn't mean anything bad... It just means I gotta get to my money.. Dope boy ha

What Girls Said 0