Should I try to wait?

I've got a huge crush on a guy I know. He is always flirty around me, we've hung out one on one a few times and have a great time together. There is strong chemistry there and we flirt like crazy. Problem is that he has a girlfriend who's been around for awhile, but he's been trying to break it off with her (hasn't because she's super emotionally unstable). We haven't been physical or even kissed yet; I'm not going to be that girl. I let him know that I really like him, and he said he feels the same about me, but I'm not sure what to do next. Do I persue him? Do you think he'll leave his gf? How long should I give him before moving on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should wait , considering the girlfriend is emotionally stable you wouldn't want her finding out he broke up with her for another girl. That's the worst.