Girls, Why is being good viewed as a sign of weakness?

Women are confusing one minute they say guys should be good a nice and then on the other hand they say they prefer "bad boys" because they have more confidence. They also view being good as "creepy" i. e saying hello or hi is creepy but saying "yo wassup bitch" is not.

So please make up your minds do you want bad boy douchebags or normal guys who just act normal and are not involved in drugs, alcohol and gangs.

In other words do you want the husband type of guy or do you want the bad boy temporary fling guy?

Cause I am really confused as a matter of fact I am afraid of saying anything to women because I might say the wrong things or give off the wrong vibes inadvertantly because of the whole "all men are sex crazed maniacs who want to get in your pants" feminist crap.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like sweet guys who are kind of shy

I also find the idea of a 'bad boy' kind of sexy in an unhealthy way, because I don't think of a 'bad boy' as being genuinely 'bad', more troubled. So it's the idea of being the person who can 'rescue' him and make him want to turn his life around, because being 'bad' is like a defence mechanism and if he loves you and you love him back he'll be able to be vulnerable with you, and only you... Messed up I know.

Also by the way feminists don't think that about men, sexists do.

What Girls Said 3

• To be frankly honest their will be women's of all type (like a box of chocolate just don't chose the crazy one). But don't be discouraged, just asset the situation of the women your going to talk with and be polite and honest. Okay bro.

• What the hell are you talking about 😂

• Good isn't a sign of weakness... being a pushover and not very assertive is. A lot of people assume good people are both of those. Which is not always the case.

I'm not attached to a bad boy in the least, but I'm not attracted to a pushover either. I prefer a nice guy who can hold his own and be assertive when he needs to be