Are we all just going to deny that girls look best in their teen years?

Seems that most teenage girls peak in their teens. I'm 22 and I'm not going to lie there are some really good looking 16 and 17 year olds out there that are considedered jailbait I guess. 16 and lower no because their body isn't developed yet and that's weird. Not like i'd do anything or act on it because there is a huge maturity gap but I can definitley appreciate their looks.

• Agree
  • Degree

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal adults aren't attracted to children so no children in their teens are not the most attractive. Seek professional help.

• Lol. I don't care what the law states I don't need professional help to say a fully developed 17year old is physically attractive. Kylie jenner was smoking and she hasn't changed much from some months ago when she just turned 18.

• @dudeman Minors are not adults. Therefor they are children.

The more you talk the more you sound like a predator OP. I'd try stopping that if I were you.

• Lol k kylie jenner was butt ass ugly 6 month ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. Girls in their 20s look the best to me. Whether they are in their early 20s or late 20s.

What Girls Said 8

• I am 32 and I look better than ever.

• Meh.. You do look good gotta give it to you. Most seem to go down hill past 25 though.

• I was lucky :)

• I'm sure you meant to write disagree not degree. But I disagree with your assertation and think girls/women get more attractive as they learn more and get more confident with who we are. I feel prettier now than I did when I was 17,18,19 or 20.

• I disagree. I think girls look their best in their twenties

• no i don't think so

• As a girl who's into girls, I don't agree. I'm attracted to 20-30s. Beauty is subjective. This is like saying "are we all just going do deny that redheads are the hottest women". It's a matter of opinion and its kind of a dumb question.

• They look like children. You are attracted to children.

• It depends on the individual. Some look better as they get older, some look better when they're younger, some look the same after so many years.
    There's is no way anyone could accurately answer this question.

• Sure, most guys prefer 18 and 19 years old girls ;)

What Guys Said 6

• You have yet to live, my friend. Some of the sexiest and most beautiful women I have ever met are in their 30's and 40's!!! And I'm not just saying that because I am older!

• Yeah but is it physically attraction or is it because they have some status at that age?

• Well, to me maturity, sophistication and experience add to the appeal. To me a sophisticated woman nicely dressed with a sexy skirt, heels, stockings, nice makeup is way sexier than some 19-early twenties something with a pony tail, tight t-shirt and stupid leggings bouncing around.

• yeah but that's mental and costumes. he's talking about actual beauty

• That's why I wanted to lose my virginity in high school.

• I think men in general are attracted to fertile traits on women. So a 16 year old girl with wide hips, large boobs may give off the same fertile vibe as a 25 year old woman with wide hips and big boobs.

• sixteen to 23 is prime time for women. probably peaks around 19 or so but yes i agree 100%

• Yeah they look the best but they are too immature to date

• Only if you view them as objects instead of people.