We are friends with benefits but he wants me to meet his daughter... Why when we are only friends with benefits?

We have been friends with benefits for a couple of months and now he wants me to meet his daughter and other family members this don't make sense to me since we are only friends with benefits why would he want me to meet his daughter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's wanting to be more then just friends with benefits, maybe he really likes you and wants to progress into something more. I'd just go with it, let it happen, hell you've been sleeping with him so obviously there's something there...

What Guys Said 1

• That's crossing the line, I recommend you asking him because it seems like he feel for you

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like he has developed an emotional attraction to you as well. It seems inevitable to develop such feelings after sharing such intimate moments. I suggest bringing it up with him if you feel uncomfortable with meeting his family.

• Yikes are you sure he's aware of it only being fwb? Sounds like someone cought feelings. If you don't feel the same way do not meet his daughter!!

• I like him but not really ready for a committed relationship I have been very clear on the matter witg him from day one

• Okay then you should just sit him down and talk to him say you don't feel comftorable meeting his daughter