Is it bad to be bigger than your boyfriend?

Okay, so here's the deal; I am not a big girl, I am a curvy girl, but I am at perfectly healthy weight and stuff, I'm just a little short that's all. My boyfriend however, is totally opposite he is a very tall and thin man, and It makes me feel a lot bigger than I am, and that results in me being slightly unhappy and uncomfortable. He obviously hasn't commented on it ever and I haven't been able to talk to him about how much of a hit at my self-esteem this is. Anyway, my question is: Boys do you think its bad that a girl is bigger than you? And Girls do you have any experience with a situation of this kind?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all!! :) And it shouldn't be too hard to bring self-esteem in general up in a conversation, so just go from there and head for size. Good luck! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I'm a curvy girl not overweight but I definitely have curves and I used to be self - conscious and it really got to me because of the boy I was dating he was tall and slim but he told me he found it sexy that I had curves which was awesome. When I opened up to him abou my insecurities he told me how much he loved my body type and he told me how his friends also love girls with a little extra apparently a lot of guys find it sexy. Own it :) it also helps to dress in clothes that enhance specific areas to make yourself feel good. Try to dress in ways that make you feel great in your own skin!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• You see a lot of this around, big (ish) girls who make their boyfriends look kinda puny. If anything it reflects more poorly on him than the girl because it makes him look less manly to the superficial observer. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter and if a couple is happy together then fuck what other people think.

• no

filler

• I wouldn't say its anything out of the ordinary?

• You are the only one making a fuss out because he clearly isn't. It helps if you realize that. He probably finds you attractive the way you are, so why feel uncomfortable about it? You don't have to be tall and thin just because he is too.

• STOP BEING INSECURE.

• I'm sure you're not bigger than him, unless ofcourse he has a micro penis

• I'm a small skinny guy and I love short curvy women. I don't care if she weighs more than me, that's not a problem but I'd feel sad if I made her feel insecure.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't feel that way. Men and women are built diffrently. Especially if it is a thinner man in comparison to a curvy woman. Women have hips, which can often times be wider than a man for curvy ladies. They also have bigger bust obviously than men. I use to feel that way when I was late teens, my best friend was guy and if we spent the night I would throw his clothes on in the morning. His shirts if it was more fitted, REALLY fit my chest, his jeans if they were more fitted sometimes wouldn't even snap because my hips were bigger than his, even if he was taller and weighed more. It's all in the build. You shouldn't worry, I'm sure you're gorgeous and you boyfriend doesn't seem too concerned. = )