Guys, Would you date her? she works a low paying part time job, has no car, and she lives with her mom & she looks similar to ONE of these girls?

This is a hypothetical question: Guys, Would you date her? she works a low paying part time job, has no car, and she lives with her mom, and she looks similar to ONE of these girls poster below

She has high ambition but she's waiting for a better paying job

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would! I have two college degrees and am trying to find a better job and only just not got my own car and I still live at home at 23... Sometimes it is jsut how it has to work.

She would have to be a hard worker with ambition, regardless of the wage or how she looks. Looks don't make up for being low income due to laziness...

What Guys Said 9

• Guys don't care about that kind of stuff, it's more about her as a person than the job she works and where she lives. It's a shame the same can't be said of women but hey, it's a cruel world! ahaha

• I would be hesitant. That situation is not ideal. It is a red flag, but not a deal breaker. If she is a great person and working on improving her life then no problem. If she is in this position because she is a complete fuck up in life and has no ambition to improve, then I would pass.

• I added that she has ambition

• I wouldn't care about not having a car. I care more about her trying to improve her situation, like a plan to go back to school for something that is in demand and pays decent and desire to start a career. That is the ambitious plan I would like to see.

• That's what I meant

• if she's hot she can get away with a lot.

that should answer most of it lol

• If I like her, why not? Even the one with the cat turds on her head, but she needs to change her hairdo.
    I don't understand the point of this question. Why so many details?

• Those are braids how racist

• She's not black she's actually half white and black

• Why do you say that? When have I said she was black? You still didn't answer my question either. If you're going to accuse me of racism, at least explain yourself

• I certainly wouldn't rule it out. I'd definitely take her on a date and see how things went. If anything all I've learned from the description at the top is that if things are going well a few dates in, we probably won't be going back to her place!

• I'd totally be open to it, if she had a nice personality to go along with looks, I'd date her for sure.
    If she lived in NYC/SF/Chicago or a large expensive city, living at home with parents and no car is very common too

• Yeah of course, why would that matter to me? If I was the guy in that situation the girl wouldn't date me though, maybe you should ask that next

• Yup probably would

• what a shallow question, why doesn't even matter what somebody looks like or what kind of job he or she has