IM SUCH AN ASSHOLE PLEASE HELP?

OK so this girl who is just my friend is really nice and she is a great person and one she asked me to kiss her and i did but now i think she wants to date and i honestly dont want to date her

Most Helpful Girl

• not wanting to date someone doesn't make you an asshole. It might make her sad (or mad), but you have no obligations to date someone after you kissed them, especially if they didn't make their intentions clear from the start.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Then why did you kiss her? Was it on impulse? Tell her how you feel. You acted on her question to kiss her and you have to take responsibility for what you did. That means being honest, whether you will hurt her or not.

• So tell her you don't want to date.

• i really like her as a friend will me telling i dont want to date ruin that?

• She'll feel awkward at first and you can express you still very much so want to be friends but what's the other option, you feeling awkward forever?

What Guys Said 1

• Be honest, yeah it's going to hurt but it's a lot better than stringing someone along. She is going to get hurt reguardless, you may as well minimize it as best you can.